Alternative titles: Steve McQueen’s Blaze of Glory; The Young and the Boneless
Latest Blog Posts
Alternative titles: Montezuma’s Other Revenge; Hey, Does This Look Infected?
Alternate titles: The Eyes Have It; The Creeping Cleavage
* Well acted, with good scenery in the Swiss Alps.
* Great first scene involving three mountain climbers (who soon become two mountain climbers).
* “Hero” Forrest Tucker isn’t a studly 20-something but a fortyish accountant type with a receding hairline.
* Spacey Janet Munro looks like she’s lost her contact lenses.
* Good climactic scenes with icky-looking plastic eyeball monsters doused in kerosene and set on fire.
Alternative titles: A Passage From India; The Furry Elephant Man
* The only 1950s movie to feature prehistoric mammals, not dinosaurs.
* It’s in India!
* Sepia tone has that “Raj” feel to it.
* Cesar Romero leads a capable cast through silly material.
Alternative title: The Invasion of This Earthly Island by the Body Snatching Things from Another World
* Superior special effects and good performances.
* Cool spaceship design and alien point-of-view shots.
* Quick start.
* Effective use of southwest setting anticipates films like Them! and Kronos.
* Aliens leave glitter trails!
// Sound Affects
""If Drivin' N' Cryin' sounded as good in the '80s as we do now, we could have been as big as Cinderella." -- Kevn KinneyREAD the article