1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
Remember the Titans.
2. The fictional character most like you?
I can’t really think of one, it would be fun to be a little like Bruce Willis in The Last Boy Scout—a good mix of tough and funny.
3. The greatest album, ever?
8Ball & MJG: Comin’ Out Hard.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
Star Trek, come on now.
5. Your ideal brain food?
Not sure about brain food but my favorite hangover food is crispy tacos, on the road my brain is hungover a lot… so these are important.
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
Most recent would have to be finishing the record. I am impatient as hell, I hate being in the studio even though I know you’ve gotta do it. Jim Eno did a great job, I’m happy with how the record turned out. Though man, all the little tweaks and details, not for me. I’d make a full album in one day if I could.
7. You want to be remembered for…?
Writing a Star Trek episode, I need to get on that.