The 100 Essential Directors Part 1
Chantal Akerman - Bernardo Bertolucci
by PopMatters Staff
1 August 2011
Reversion is hardly subtle in its critique of our tech-dependent lives, and the idea that we might s...
The problems here are numerous, the reasons for them ridiculous....
Although one might hesitate to call this a propaganda film for labor, it nonetheless expresses conce...
Kastle puts you in a front row seat on a mad rollercoaster ride alongside the deranged characters of...
The People Under the Stairs falls into a category all its own, moving deftly from horror to comedy t...
(T)Error follows an FBI sting operation as it happens; and then the FBI decides to follow the filmma...
In the dance halls, we can see the transformation of lost individuals into a glorious tribe of dress...
// Short Ends and Leader
"Finally, a place where new technology meets old cinema for today's silent film fans.READ the article
- Color Snapshots: Agnès Varda in California
by Michael Barrett 1 Oct 2015 // 11:00 AM
- 'Entourage: The Movie' - Yeah, It's Bro Humor, Yeah, It's Crass, Yeah, It's Funny
by Jedd Beaudoin 28 Sep 2015 // 2:10 AM
- In 'Sicario', the War Is Next Door
by Chris Barsanti 25 Sep 2015 // 7:13 AM
- Gdynia Film Festival 2015: Festival Review + '10 Years of Emotions'
by Alex Ramon 24 Sep 2015 // 1:00 PM
- Gdynia Film Festival 2015: '11 Minutes'
by Alex Ramon 24 Sep 2015 // 12:00 PM
- Gdynia Film Festival 2015: 'New World' + 'Strange Heaven' + 'The Here After'
by Alex Ramon 24 Sep 2015 // 11:15 AM
- New Urbanism Film Festival 2015: American Makeover + Power to the Pedals + Trainsforming America
by Terrence Butcher 22 Sep 2015 // 9:30 AM
- Gdynia Film Festival 2015: 'Into the Spirale' + 'Baby Bump'
by Alex Ramon 21 Sep 2015 // 9:00 AM
- Gdynia Film Festival 2015: 'Damaged' + 'These Daughters of Mine'
by Alex Ramon 18 Sep 2015 // 12:30 PM