The 100 Essential Directors Part 1
Chantal Akerman - Bernardo Bertolucci
by PopMatters Staff
1 August 2011
Almost Holy can’t make sense of the perpetual trauma facing kids in Mariupol, Ukraine. But it can ...
For all Weiner's focus on the mayoral campaign, on the media everywhere, and on Anthony Weiner, you'...
Kids won't walk away from this one with a better understanding of the human condition, but for 90 pl...
Tramps, dapper husbands, fake dinosaurs and young William Frawley....
Mahamat-Saleh Haroun's spare but searing documentary gives voice to those who suffered under Habré'...
Fantasy is at the heart of two adaptations of famous books screened at Cannes this week, Steven Spie...
Pedro Almodóvar once more places a fractured mother/daughter relationship at the centre of his work...
// Global Graffiti
"In the glut of new "holidates", April and May offer two holidays celebrating the millions who preserve and promote the art of danceREAD the article
- Jodie Foster's First Great Performance: 'The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane'
by Michael Barrett 25 May 2016 // 2:45 AM
- From Hungary to Hollywood: "The Undesirable"
by Michael Barrett 24 May 2016 // 2:45 AM
- 'We Are the Night': The Female Vampire Quartet
by Michael Barrett 23 May 2016 // 2:45 AM
- More Paluzzi Please: 'A Black Veil for Lisa' Fears Its Greatest Asset
by Michael Barrett 19 May 2016 // 2:45 AM
- Shaggy Dog-Days Tales in 'Arabian Nights'
by Michael Barrett 12 May 2016 // 3:00 AM
- Independent Film Festival Boston 2016: 'High-Rise'
by Valeriy Kolyadych 11 May 2016 // 2:00 PM
- 'Hardcore Henry' Is Less Like a First Person Shooter Than It Is an On-Rails Shooter
by G. Christopher Williams 11 May 2016 // 7:00 AM
- Independent Film Festival Boston 2016: 'The Lovers and the Despot'
by Valeriy Kolyadych 10 May 2016 // 10:30 AM
- Independent Film Festival Boston 2016: 'The Blackcoat's Daughter'
by Valeriy Kolyadych 9 May 2016 // 11:45 AM