The 100 Essential Directors Part 4
Samuel Fuller - John Huston
by PopMatters Staff
11 August 2011
With Shakespeare's A Game of Thrones rendered into a Fascist version of '30s Britain, be careful who...
Like Jurassic World and Star Wars: The Force Awakens before it, Ghostbusters relies on a familiar fo...
Richard Linklater's spiritual sequel to Dazed and Confused hits the '80s with a little education and...
The US, so brilliantly networked, so technologically advanced, is "the most vulnerable nation on ear...
Robert Altman's multi-layered sarcastic skewering of Hollywood culture still has to be seen to be be...
A collection of stupid people doing stupid things that even the stupidest person wouldn’t do....
The Phenom is at once remarkable for both its transfixing cinematography and Johnny Simmons's tightl...
// Short Ends and Leader
"Maybe The Public Enemy is a swell dish. Or maybe it ain't so tough. The Steves take on the classic tale of beer and blood.READ the article
- Double Take: 'Sideways' (2004)
by SysAdmin 18 Jul 2016 // 2:15 AM
- A Gaggle of Ghosts, a Brace of Bamboo, 'A Touch of Zen'
by Michael Barrett 12 Jul 2016 // 2:15 AM
- Double Take: Dr. Strangelove (1964)
by SysAdmin 11 Jul 2016 // 2:15 AM
- New Additions to Netflix Worth Watching in July
by Desirae Embree 8 Jul 2016 // 11:18 AM
- 'The Daughter of Dawn' Is a Rare Native American Romance
by Michael Barrett 8 Jul 2016 // 2:15 AM
- 10 Great Films Available to Stream This July
by Danilo Castro 7 Jul 2016 // 9:38 AM
- That's Keaton, Buster: The Complete Silent Shorts
by Michael Barrett 7 Jul 2016 // 3:00 AM
- '99 River Street' Feints and Punches
by Michael Barrett 28 Jun 2016 // 2:15 AM
- The Glow Lives on in Taimak's 'The Last Dragon'
by Imran Khan 27 Jun 2016 // 12:30 PM