The Beatles on Record will premiere in the U.S. Wednesday 25 November 10PM ET/PT on the History Channel. The documentary was originally released by the BBC in September and it covers the Beatles’ musical and creative journey from Please Please Me through Abbey Road. The Beatles on Record was narrated by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr and Sir George Martin and directed by Bob Smeaton, director of the Beatles’ Anthology series and creator of the mini-documentaries for the Beatles’ 2009 re-mastered albums.
// Short Ends and Leader
"The best of this stuff'll kill you.READ the article
- Supernatural: Season 12, Episode 2 - "Mamma Mia"
by Jessy Krupa 25 Oct 2016 // 11:00 AM
- Oz Is Not As Down Under As Everyone Thinks It Is
by Alakananda Mookerjee 25 Oct 2016 // 3:14 AM
- How Röyksopp's 'Melody A.M.' Brought Electronica Into the Mainstream
by SysAdmin 24 Oct 2016 // 10:30 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Executes 'The Deed'
by G. Christopher Williams 24 Oct 2016 // 9:15 AM
- The Horrors, the Horrors, or Get Your Halloween On
by Michael Barrett 24 Oct 2016 // 3:45 AM
- Indie Horror Month 2016: Executing 'The Deed'
by Nick Dinicola 21 Oct 2016 // 9:00 AM
- The Anti-Zen of 'Thumper'
by Jorge Albor 20 Oct 2016 // 9:38 AM
- 'Virginia': Masks, Identity, and the Horror of Our Own Reflection
by G. Christopher Williams 19 Oct 2016 // 9:25 AM
- HEALTH Slays in Bushwick During Neverending DEATH MAGIC Tour
by SysAdmin 18 Oct 2016 // 4:18 PM