The Beatles on Record will premiere in the U.S. Wednesday 25 November 10PM ET/PT on the History Channel. The documentary was originally released by the BBC in September and it covers the Beatles’ musical and creative journey from Please Please Me through Abbey Road. The Beatles on Record was narrated by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr and Sir George Martin and directed by Bob Smeaton, director of the Beatles’ Anthology series and creator of the mini-documentaries for the Beatles’ 2009 re-mastered albums.
// Moving Pixels
"Sometimes stories need to end badly in order to be really good.READ the article
- 20 Questions: Rachael Yamagata
by Evan Sawdey 27 Sep 2016 // 11:32 AM
- Moving Pixels Podcast: Highbrow, Middle Brow, and Lowbrow in Free-to-Play Gaming
by G. Christopher Williams 26 Sep 2016 // 9:19 AM
- After Images: Poland's 41st Gdynia Film Festival
by Alex Ramon 26 Sep 2016 // 3:15 AM
- In Defense of the Infinite Universe in 'No Man's Sky'
by Nick Dinicola 23 Sep 2016 // 9:49 AM
- Criterion Draws Fresh Restorations From Welles With 'Chimes at Midnight' and 'The Immortal Story'
by Michael Barrett 23 Sep 2016 // 3:45 AM
- Horror May Require a Responsible Audience
by G. Christopher Williams 21 Sep 2016 // 9:00 AM
- Atlanta: Season 1, Episode 3 - "Go For Broke"
by SysAdmin 20 Sep 2016 // 11:00 AM
- Grouplove Celebrate 'Big Mess' Release with Wild NYC Shows (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 20 Sep 2016 // 10:16 AM
- Spread the News Silently: 'Dr. Mabuse' and 'The Captive'
by Michael Barrett 20 Sep 2016 // 3:45 AM