The Beatles on Record will premiere in the U.S. Wednesday 25 November 10PM ET/PT on the History Channel. The documentary was originally released by the BBC in September and it covers the Beatles’ musical and creative journey from Please Please Me through Abbey Road. The Beatles on Record was narrated by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr and Sir George Martin and directed by Bob Smeaton, director of the Beatles’ Anthology series and creator of the mini-documentaries for the Beatles’ 2009 re-mastered albums.
// Notes from the Road
"Red Baraat's annual Festival of Colors show rocked a snow laden Hartford on a Saturday evening.READ the article
- 'Dead Rising 4' Feels Sanitized
by G. Christopher Williams 29 Mar 2017 // 10:27 AM
- 'The Chamber' Keeps the Drama and Suspense Going
by Paul Risker 27 Mar 2017 // 10:30 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast 'Reigns'
by G. Christopher Williams 27 Mar 2017 // 9:55 AM
- 'Steep' Loves Its Mountains
by Nick Dinicola 24 Mar 2017 // 10:58 AM
- Tibet House's 30th Anniversary Benefit Concert Celebrated Philip Glass' 80th
by Sachyn Mital 22 Mar 2017 // 3:13 PM
- '2Dark' Is Not Too Dark
by G. Christopher Williams 22 Mar 2017 // 11:50 AM
- 'Two O'Clock Courage' Is Only a Quarter to Noir
by Michael Barrett 21 Mar 2017 // 3:45 AM
- 'The Last Guardian' Questions Its Fairy Tale Morality
by Nick Dinicola 20 Mar 2017 // 10:25 AM
- We Destroyed New York Long Ago With 'Deluge'
by Michael Barrett 20 Mar 2017 // 3:45 AM