The Beatles on Record will premiere in the U.S. Wednesday 25 November 10PM ET/PT on the History Channel. The documentary was originally released by the BBC in September and it covers the Beatles’ musical and creative journey from Please Please Me through Abbey Road. The Beatles on Record was narrated by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr and Sir George Martin and directed by Bob Smeaton, director of the Beatles’ Anthology series and creator of the mini-documentaries for the Beatles’ 2009 re-mastered albums.
// Sound Affects
"Sharon Jones and Woodie Guthrie knew: great songs belong to everybody.READ the article
- We're All Animals in 'Far Cry: Primal'
by Nick Dinicola 20 Jan 2017 // 10:06 AM
- Home Culinary Exploration Has Never Been More Fervent
by Diane Leach 19 Jan 2017 // 2:15 AM
- Playing to Lose: The Tragedy of 'This Is the Police'
by G. Christopher Williams 18 Jan 2017 // 9:32 AM
- Stone Dead: Murder and Myth in 'Medousa'
by Imran Khan 16 Jan 2017 // 2:45 AM
- The Delicate and Dangerous AI of ‘event0’
by Nick Dinicola 13 Jan 2017 // 11:00 AM
- J.G. Ballard Was Wrong (Sort of) About Climate Change
by Alakananda Mookerjee 13 Jan 2017 // 2:45 AM
- Electric Six's Dick Valentine Invites You to Dance the Night Away
by Jose Solis 12 Jan 2017 // 11:30 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Investigates 'Gravity Bone' and 'Thirty Flights of Loving'
by G. Christopher Williams 9 Jan 2017 // 8:00 AM
- One for All and All for Doug: 'The Three Musketeers' Is a Fairbanks Star Vehicle
by Michael Barrett 6 Jan 2017 // 2:45 AM