Did you miss him? No? Neither did we. Well, whether we want him to be or not, former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich will be a familiar sight on TV again soon — as a contestant on NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice” starting Sunday.
To kick off his latest self-promotional campaign, Blagojevich read the Top 10 list on “The Late Show With David Letterman” on Wednesday: “Questions Rod Blagojevich Asked Himself Before Appearing on ‘Celebrity Apprentice.’”
10. “Can I get paid in shampoo?”
9. “Would I rather stay unemployed than work for Trump?”
8. “Should I bring my attorney?”
7. “Do I have anything better to do?”
6. “Is there any chance NBC will replace me with Leno?”
5. “Can I get paid in conditioner?”
4. “Haven’t I been through enough?”
3. “How about my own show, ‘The Haircut Ref’?”
2. “How come I’m not a governor and Paterson is?”
1. “Will my hair get along with Trump’s hair?”
We all know how critical it is to keep independent voices alive and strong online. Please consider a donation to support our work as an independent publisher devoted to the arts and humanities. Your donation will help PopMatters stay viable through these changing and challenging times where advertising no longer covers our costs. We need your help to keep PopMatters publishing. Thank you.