John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Moving Pixels
"This is an interactive story in which players don’t craft the characters, we just control them.READ the article
- Smudge and Jury: The Punk-Noir Pulp of 'I, The Jury'
by Imran Khan 27 Apr 2017 // 12:00 PM
- Person You'd Be Proud of: An Interview With Cataldo
by Mantas Krisciunas 27 Apr 2017 // 10:30 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Becomes the 'Beholder'
by G. Christopher Williams 24 Apr 2017 // 11:00 AM
- 'Supernatural': "The Memory Remains" Retreads Some Familiar Territory
by Jessy Krupa 21 Apr 2017 // 12:30 PM
- Keeping Dry Under Storm Clouds: An Interview with Sleaford Mods
by Dan Derks 19 Apr 2017 // 11:50 AM
- I’m But a Tool of Totalitarian Capitalism in ‘Beholder’
by Nick Dinicola 17 Apr 2017 // 11:30 AM
- 'The Glassblower's Children' Explores the Existential Melancholia of the Child's World
by Imran Khan 12 Apr 2017 // 11:30 AM
- In 'Reigns' It's Only When Our King Dies That We Realize the Full Horror of Our Rule
by Nick Dinicola 12 Apr 2017 // 9:51 AM
- Lyricists and Composers are 'Links in a Chain' in Absorbing 'More Songwriters on Songwriting'
by Alex Ramon 12 Apr 2017 // 3:45 AM