John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Sound Affects
"After a four year break since her last album, Rachael Yamagata reveals a love of spreadsheets, a love for Streisand, and why it's totally OK to suck at playing guitar.READ the article
- Moving Pixels Podcast: Highbrow, Middle Brow, and Lowbrow in Free-to-Play Gaming
by G. Christopher Williams 26 Sep 2016 // 9:19 AM
- After Images: Poland's 41st Gdynia Film Festival
by Alex Ramon 26 Sep 2016 // 3:15 AM
- In Defense of the Infinite Universe in 'No Man's Sky'
by Nick Dinicola 23 Sep 2016 // 9:49 AM
- Criterion Draws Fresh Restorations From Welles With 'Chimes at Midnight' and 'The Immortal Story'
by Michael Barrett 23 Sep 2016 // 3:45 AM
- Horror May Require a Responsible Audience
by G. Christopher Williams 21 Sep 2016 // 9:00 AM
- Atlanta: Season 1, Episode 3 - "Go For Broke"
by SysAdmin 20 Sep 2016 // 11:00 AM
- Grouplove Celebrate 'Big Mess' Release with Wild NYC Shows (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 20 Sep 2016 // 10:16 AM
- Spread the News Silently: 'Dr. Mabuse' and 'The Captive'
by Michael Barrett 20 Sep 2016 // 3:45 AM
- Best of the Moving Pixels Podcast: The Value of the Interface
by G. Christopher Williams 19 Sep 2016 // 9:04 AM