John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Short Ends and Leader
"Two wide and handsome Italian thrillers of the 1970s.READ the article
- Notes, Hoaxes, and Jokes: Silkworm's 'Lifestyle' - "That's Entertainment"
by Paul Duffus 31 Aug 2015 // 12:00 PM
- Moving Pixels Podcast: Coming of Age When 'Life Is Strange'
by G. Christopher Williams 31 Aug 2015 // 9:00 AM
- Call for Essays on Topics in Culture; Present, Past and Even the Speculative Future
by SysAdmin 31 Aug 2015 // 4:14 AM
- Ubisoft Understands the Art of the Climb
by Nick Dinicola 28 Aug 2015 // 9:00 AM
- Call for Papers: Do You Believe in Life After Auto-Tune?
by Dawn Eyestone 27 Aug 2015 // 11:30 AM
- Where G.K. Chesterton and B.F. Skinner Meet: On Real Time with Bill Maher, 21 August 2015
by Andrew Grossman 27 Aug 2015 // 10:30 AM
- K-pop Round Up: July 2015
by Scott Interrante 27 Aug 2015 // 10:30 AM
- Feeling Alone in 'Everbody's Gone to the Rapture'
by Jorge Albor 27 Aug 2015 // 8:55 AM
- Notes, Hoaxes, and Jokes: Silkworm's 'Lifestyle' - "Yr Web"
by Paul Duffus 26 Aug 2015 // 11:30 AM