John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Channel Surfing
"True Detective, Season 2, Episode 3: Where does the kitsch end and the surreal begin?READ the article
- A Crooked and Unseen Highway: lowercase - "You're a King"
by Ian King 6 Jul 2015 // 12:00 PM
- See Ya Later, Terminator: How 'Genisys' Destroyed More Than the Future
by Bill Gibron 6 Jul 2015 // 11:15 AM
- Pop Unmuted Podcast: Pop Anniversaries and the Weeknd's "Can't Feel My Face"
by Scott Interrante 6 Jul 2015 // 10:00 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Focuses on 'The Detail'
by G. Christopher Williams 6 Jul 2015 // 8:36 AM
- Fave Five: Alpine
by Evan Sawdey 30 Jun 2015 // 1:00 PM
- Joyful 2015 NYC Pride March in Photos
by Sachyn Mital 30 Jun 2015 // 12:00 PM
- Country Fried Rock: Dex Romweber
by Sloane Spencer 30 Jun 2015 // 11:00 AM
- Why Aren't More Artists Working in the Medium of the Mobile App?
by Sean Miller 30 Jun 2015 // 9:56 AM
- Ten Great Criterion Titles: What to Watch and Why
by Michael Barrett 29 Jun 2015 // 1:35 PM