John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
We all know how critical it is to keep independent voices alive and strong online. Please consider a donation to support our work as an independent publisher devoted to the arts and humanities. Your donation will help PopMatters stay viable through these changing and challenging times where advertising no longer covers our costs. We need your help to keep PopMatters publishing. Thank you.
// Moving Pixels
"Fire Emblem Heroes desperately and shamelessly wants to monetize our love for these characters, yet it has no idea why we came to love them in the first place.READ the article
- Trickle Down Corruption in 'This Is the Police'
by Nick Dinicola 23 Feb 2017 // 8:51 AM
- The Romantic Nightmare in Alfred Döblin's 'Bright Magic'
by Imran Khan 23 Feb 2017 // 2:15 AM
- Learning the Barbarian in 'Conan Exiles'
by G. Christopher Williams 22 Feb 2017 // 8:57 AM
- On Truth and Dark Turns in 'Tickled'
by Cynthia Fuchs 21 Feb 2017 // 9:00 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Explores 'This Is the Police'
by G. Christopher Williams 20 Feb 2017 // 8:38 AM
- 'Who' Will Be the Next Doctor?
by Anthony Merino 17 Feb 2017 // 10:00 AM
- Supernatural's "Regarding Dean" Brings the Funny and the Heartbreaking in (Almost) Equal Measure
by Jessy Krupa 15 Feb 2017 // 9:00 AM
- Crooks, Cops, Rocks and Airplanes: 'The Sicilian Clan'
by Michael Barrett 15 Feb 2017 // 2:45 AM
- 20 Questions: Nashville Singer-Songwriter Natalie Hemby
by Sachyn Mital 13 Feb 2017 // 11:00 AM