John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Notes from the Road
- 'SUPERHOT' is an Anti-Cinematic Action Game
by Nick Dinicola 27 May 2016 // 9:50 AM
- Hitchcock's 'Suspicion', 'I Confess' and 'The Wrong Man' Return in Blu-ray
by Michael Barrett 26 May 2016 // 3:45 AM
- You Should Dance Like Gene Kelly Today
by SysAdmin 25 May 2016 // 10:00 AM
- Hold Down B to Run: On the Importance of Velocity to Video Games
by G. Christopher Williams 25 May 2016 // 9:10 AM
- Jodie Foster's First Great Performance: 'The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane'
by Michael Barrett 25 May 2016 // 3:45 AM
- Supernatural: Season 11, Episode 22 - "We Happy Few"
by Jessy Krupa 24 May 2016 // 12:00 PM
- From Hungary to Hollywood: "The Undesirable"
by Michael Barrett 24 May 2016 // 3:45 AM
- Best of the Moving Pixels Podcast: The Role of Cheating in Video Games
by G. Christopher Williams 23 May 2016 // 9:00 AM
- 'We Are the Night': The Female Vampire Quartet
by Michael Barrett 23 May 2016 // 3:45 AM