John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Sound Affects
- Double Take: 'Fantasia' Muses on Music
by SysAdmin 26 May 2015 // 3:08 AM
- Moving Pixels Podcast: Unearthing the 'Charnel House'
by G. Christopher Williams 26 May 2015 // 2:04 AM
- Hozier + Death Cab for Cutie + Rock Radio 104.5's Birthday Show (Photo Gallery)
by Sachyn Mital 22 May 2015 // 10:11 AM
- Eat to Live: The 35th Anniversary of 'Pac-Man'
by G. Christopher Williams 22 May 2015 // 5:00 AM
- Counterbalance: Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'
by Jason Mendelsohn and Eric Klinger 22 May 2015 // 4:00 AM
- Be Prepared to be Unprepared
by Nick Dinicola 22 May 2015 // 2:00 AM
- FKA twigs Outdoes Herself with 'Congregata' (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 21 May 2015 // 7:53 AM
- Blood and Thunder: We All Wanna Touch a Rainbow
by Adrien Begrand 21 May 2015 // 4:00 AM
- "Goodnight, Everybody": Last Night with David Letterman
by Steve Leftridge 21 May 2015 // 3:00 AM