John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
We all know how critical it is to keep independent voices alive and strong on the Internet. Please consider a donation to support our work as independent cultural critics and historians. Your donation will help PopMatters stay viable through these changing and challenging times. Thanks everyone.
// Notes from the Road
- It's Okay to Ask for Help in 'The Witness'
by Nick Dinicola 12 Feb 2016 // 9:00 AM
- Double Take: 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' (1969)
by SysAdmin 11 Feb 2016 // 1:00 PM
- Hope and Despair in Video Games
by Jorge Albor 11 Feb 2016 // 9:10 AM
- Beyoncé and When Music Writing Becomes Activism
by Danilo Bortoli 10 Feb 2016 // 10:00 AM
- In Motion: On the Emptiness of Progress
by SysAdmin 9 Feb 2016 // 9:36 AM
- Was Super Bowl 50 a Golden Bowl?
by Jessy Krupa 8 Feb 2016 // 11:30 AM
- The Five Best (And Five Worst) Super Bowl Commercials of 2016
by Jessy Krupa 8 Feb 2016 // 10:33 AM
- Best of the Moving Pixels Podcast: Love Stories in Video Games
by G. Christopher Williams 8 Feb 2016 // 8:38 AM
- Supernatural: Season 11, Episode 12 - "Don't You Forget About Me"
by Jessy Krupa 5 Feb 2016 // 1:00 PM