John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
We all know how critical it is to keep independent voices alive and strong online. Please consider a donation to support our work as an independent publisher devoted to the arts and humanities. Your donation will help PopMatters stay viable through these changing and challenging times where advertising no longer covers our costs. We need your help to keep PopMatters publishing. Thank you.
// Channel Surfing
"What shall it be? A Doctor with whip-smart delivery of his lines? A woman who will bewitch before she kicks a Dalek's ass? Oh, the possibilities...READ the article
- Supernatural's "Regarding Dean" Brings the Funny and the Heartbreaking in (Almost) Equal Measure
by Jessy Krupa 15 Feb 2017 // 9:00 AM
- Crooks, Cops, Rocks and Airplanes: 'The Sicilian Clan'
by Michael Barrett 15 Feb 2017 // 2:45 AM
- 20 Questions: Nashville Singer-Songwriter Natalie Hemby
by Sachyn Mital 13 Feb 2017 // 11:00 AM
- Even Orwell Can't Get Us Through a Trump Presidency
by Chris Barsanti 13 Feb 2017 // 2:14 AM
- The Dead Haunt Me in 'Dishonored 2'
by Nick Dinicola 10 Feb 2017 // 9:35 AM
- 20 Questions: The Accidentals
by Jonathan Frahm 7 Feb 2017 // 9:46 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Experiences 'Event 0'
by G. Christopher Williams 6 Feb 2017 // 8:45 AM
- Paranoia's on the Wing in 'No Highway in the Sky'
by Michael Barrett 6 Feb 2017 // 2:45 AM
- In 'Supernatural' Season 12 Episode 10: “Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets”
by Jessy Krupa 3 Feb 2017 // 12:00 PM