John Lennon and Bob Dylan Chew the Fat in a Taxi Cab (video)
by PopMatters Staff
24 March 2010
Lennon and Dylan share a spot of nutty chit chat in the back of a taxi in 1966, clearly a bit inspired by an illicit substance or two. Of course, they “talk” about music and riff on Johnny Cash, while Dylan tries to convince Lennon that he should live in Texas. Funny stuff
// Notes from the Road
"The Joshua Tree tour highlights U2's classic album with an epic and unforgettable new experience.READ the article
- Gremlins and the Housewife in 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark'
by Michael Barrett 17 Aug 2017 // 12:30 PM
- It's No Joke: Why We Need 'Take My Wife'
by J.M. Suarez 17 Aug 2017 // 11:30 AM
- Of Pillow Forts and Play: Epic Games' 'Fortnite'
by G. Christopher Williams 16 Aug 2017 // 12:00 PM
- 'The Story of 90 Coins' Tackles Imperfect Romance
by John Burns 16 Aug 2017 // 9:30 AM
- 'The Prowler' Reveals the Horror of Getting What You Want
by Michael Barrett 15 Aug 2017 // 11:30 AM
- Jason Molina's Mythological Palette, Warts and All
by Scott Zuppardo 14 Aug 2017 // 12:30 PM
- Don't You Think They Know? An Interview with White Reaper
by SysAdmin 14 Aug 2017 // 10:10 AM
- The All Too Prescient Assassin in 'Assassin's Creed: Syndicate'
by Nick Dinicola 9 Aug 2017 // 12:30 PM
- Different Lies for Ourselves and Others 'In the Shadow of Women'
by Michael Barrett 9 Aug 2017 // 9:30 AM