English Folk Phenom Jake Bugg Covers the Beatles (video)
by PopMatters Staff
5 January 2014
Jake Bugg recently played a gig at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool and covered a very early Beatles song "Like Dreamers Do". It's a tune the Fab Four would have played in that venue themselves.
// Notes from the Road
"José González's sets during Newport Folk Festival weren't on his birthday (that is today) but each looked to be a special intimate performance.READ the article
- 'Thank Your Lucky Stars' These Old Hollywood A-Listers Don't Usually Sing
by Michael Barrett 31 Jul 2015 // 11:38 AM
- Smashing Pumpkins Rock for Revolution at Irvine Meadows
by Greg M. Schwartz 31 Jul 2015 // 9:00 AM
- In Defense of the Godzilla Game
by Nick Dinicola 31 Jul 2015 // 8:00 AM
- Blood and Thunder: Black Sabbath’s ‘Sabotage’ at 40
by Adrien Begrand 31 Jul 2015 // 3:02 AM
- Guster + Kishi Bashi Perform at Central Park Summerstage (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 30 Jul 2015 // 4:42 PM
- Perspectives on Death in 'Game of Thrones - A Nest of Vipers'
by Jorge Albor 30 Jul 2015 // 8:23 AM
- Anderson East Ignites a Fire at Mercury Lounge
by Sachyn Mital 29 Jul 2015 // 2:03 PM
- Sex, Drugs and Alternative Folk: 'True Detective' - Episode 6 - "Church in Ruins"
by Anthony Merino 29 Jul 2015 // 12:34 PM
- Veruca Salt Crushes San Diego's Soda Bar
by Greg M. Schwartz 29 Jul 2015 // 11:30 AM