English Folk Phenom Jake Bugg Covers the Beatles (video)
by PopMatters Staff
5 January 2014
Jake Bugg recently played a gig at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool and covered a very early Beatles song "Like Dreamers Do". It's a tune the Fab Four would have played in that venue themselves.
// Moving Pixels
"The Cube Escape games are awful puzzle games, but they're an addicting descent into madness.READ the article
- Personal Identity and Gaming in Today's Political Landscape
by Jorge Albor 1 Dec 2016 // 8:00 AM
- BBC Music Presents: Sundara Karma + Izzy Bizu (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 28 Nov 2016 // 10:30 AM
- Harelips and Dead Birds: Looking for Meaning in 'Cosmos'
by Michael Barrett 28 Nov 2016 // 9:30 AM
- Moving Pixels Podcast: Exploring the Mind-Body Connection in 'Soma'
by G. Christopher Williams 28 Nov 2016 // 8:10 AM
- America in the Age of Trump: Boycotts, Condonations, and 'The Divide'
by Argun Ulgen 23 Nov 2016 // 11:30 AM
- "Celebrating the Life of Asa Fox" Offers a Fun Bottle Episode Resolved a Bit Too Quickly
by Jessy Krupa 22 Nov 2016 // 10:00 AM
- Dua Lipa Records MTV 'Setlist' Performance for Small, Rapturous Audience (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 21 Nov 2016 // 10:31 AM
- Bet of the Moving Pixels Podcast: The Evolution of Hack and Slash
by G. Christopher Williams 21 Nov 2016 // 8:08 AM
- 'A Machine for Pigs' and the Failure of Psychological Horror
by Nick Dinicola 18 Nov 2016 // 8:00 AM