English Folk Phenom Jake Bugg Covers the Beatles (video)
by PopMatters Staff
5 January 2014
Jake Bugg recently played a gig at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool and covered a very early Beatles song "Like Dreamers Do". It's a tune the Fab Four would have played in that venue themselves.
// Moving Pixels
"There is no tranquility in the music, only menace.READ the article
- 'Virginia': Masks, Identity, and the Horror of Our Own Reflection
by G. Christopher Williams 19 Oct 2016 // 9:25 AM
- HEALTH Slays in Bushwick During Neverending DEATH MAGIC Tour
by SysAdmin 18 Oct 2016 // 4:18 PM
- Supernatural: Season 12, Episode 1 - "Keep Calm and Carry On"
by Jessy Krupa 18 Oct 2016 // 12:11 PM
- An Interview With 'Career Opportunities in Organized Crime' Director Alexander Oshmyansky
by Victor Stiff 18 Oct 2016 // 9:05 AM
- The Good and Bad of ACL 2016 Weekend Two
by Brice Ezell 17 Oct 2016 // 10:46 AM
- Best of the Moving Pixels Podcast: Our Favorite Horror Games
by G. Christopher Williams 17 Oct 2016 // 9:34 AM
- Indie Horror Month 2016: 'The Last Door: Season 2' Explores the Horror of the Forgotten
by Nick Dinicola 14 Oct 2016 // 9:41 AM
- 'Posthuman' Examines the Tension Between Competition and Co-operation
by G. Christopher Williams 12 Oct 2016 // 9:00 AM
- Misled by 'The Chef's Library'
by Diane Leach 12 Oct 2016 // 3:05 AM