English Folk Phenom Jake Bugg Covers the Beatles (video)
by PopMatters Staff
5 January 2014
Jake Bugg recently played a gig at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool and covered a very early Beatles song "Like Dreamers Do". It's a tune the Fab Four would have played in that venue themselves.
// Moving Pixels
"This is an interactive story in which players don’t craft the characters, we just control them.READ the article
- Smudge and Jury: The Punk-Noir Pulp of 'I, The Jury'
by Imran Khan 27 Apr 2017 // 12:00 PM
- Person You'd Be Proud of: An Interview With Cataldo
by Mantas Krisciunas 27 Apr 2017 // 10:30 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Becomes the 'Beholder'
by G. Christopher Williams 24 Apr 2017 // 11:00 AM
- 'Supernatural': "The Memory Remains" Retreads Some Familiar Territory
by Jessy Krupa 21 Apr 2017 // 12:30 PM
- Keeping Dry Under Storm Clouds: An Interview with Sleaford Mods
by Dan Derks 19 Apr 2017 // 11:50 AM
- I’m But a Tool of Totalitarian Capitalism in ‘Beholder’
by Nick Dinicola 17 Apr 2017 // 11:30 AM
- 'The Glassblower's Children' Explores the Existential Melancholia of the Child's World
by Imran Khan 12 Apr 2017 // 11:30 AM
- In 'Reigns' It's Only When Our King Dies That We Realize the Full Horror of Our Rule
by Nick Dinicola 12 Apr 2017 // 9:51 AM
- Lyricists and Composers are 'Links in a Chain' in Absorbing 'More Songwriters on Songwriting'
by Alex Ramon 12 Apr 2017 // 3:45 AM