English Folk Phenom Jake Bugg Covers the Beatles (video)
by PopMatters Staff
5 January 2014
Jake Bugg recently played a gig at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool and covered a very early Beatles song "Like Dreamers Do". It's a tune the Fab Four would have played in that venue themselves.
"Radio 104.5's birthday show featured great bands and might have been the unofficial start of summer festival season in the Northeast.READ the article
// Notes from the Road
- Eat to Live: The 35th Anniversary of 'Pac-Man'
by G. Christopher Williams 22 May 2015 // 5:00 AM
- Counterbalance: Pink Floyd's 'Wish You Were Here'
by Jason Mendelsohn and Eric Klinger 22 May 2015 // 4:00 AM
- Be Prepared to be Unprepared
by Nick Dinicola 22 May 2015 // 2:00 AM
- FKA twigs Outdoes Herself with 'Congregata' (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 21 May 2015 // 7:53 AM
- Blood and Thunder: We All Wanna Touch a Rainbow
by Adrien Begrand 21 May 2015 // 4:00 AM
- "Goodnight, Everybody": Last Night with David Letterman
by Steve Leftridge 21 May 2015 // 3:00 AM
- 'Bloodborne' and Learning to Improve
by Jorge Albor 21 May 2015 // 2:08 AM
- Discovering Secret Weapons: Music Preview + Rough Trade Photos
by Sachyn Mital 20 May 2015 // 4:00 AM
- The 12 Best Brian Wilson Songs
by Scott Interrante 20 May 2015 // 3:00 AM