English Folk Phenom Jake Bugg Covers the Beatles (video)
by PopMatters Staff
5 January 2014
We all know how critical it is to keep independent voices alive and strong online. Please consider a donation to support our work as an independent publisher devoted to the arts and humanities. Your donation will help PopMatters stay viable through these changing and challenging times where advertising no longer covers our costs. We need your help to keep PopMatters publishing. Thank you.
// Short Ends and Leader
"The tickling wormhole seems to be getting deeper...READ the article
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Explores 'This Is the Police'
by G. Christopher Williams 20 Feb 2017 // 8:38 AM
- 'Who' Will Be the Next Doctor?
by Anthony Merino 17 Feb 2017 // 10:00 AM
- Supernatural's "Regarding Dean" Brings the Funny and the Heartbreaking in (Almost) Equal Measure
by Jessy Krupa 15 Feb 2017 // 9:00 AM
- Crooks, Cops, Rocks and Airplanes: 'The Sicilian Clan'
by Michael Barrett 15 Feb 2017 // 2:45 AM
- 20 Questions: Nashville Singer-Songwriter Natalie Hemby
by Sachyn Mital 13 Feb 2017 // 11:00 AM
- Even Orwell Can't Get Us Through a Trump Presidency
by Chris Barsanti 13 Feb 2017 // 2:14 AM
- The Dead Haunt Me in 'Dishonored 2'
by Nick Dinicola 10 Feb 2017 // 9:35 AM
- 20 Questions: The Accidentals
by Jonathan Frahm 7 Feb 2017 // 9:46 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast Experiences 'Event 0'
by G. Christopher Williams 6 Feb 2017 // 8:45 AM