Paul McCartney - "Early Days" (video)
Though Paul McCartney‘s legacy is primarily defined by perfecting the pop formula with his cohorts in the Beatles, in recent years, with LPs like Memory Almost Full and last year’s New, he has continued to try to push himself into other musical directions. (He also tried his hand at ballet, but some things are best left forgotten).
“Early Days”, a rootsy cut from “New”, is a bit of an odd one for Sir Paul, who by the nature of his musical history never comes off as a folk troubadour. The song’s just-released video, which features a random cameo from occasional guitarist Johnny Depp, heightens the strange image of McCartney as a folk singer. The black and white footage, however, is beautifully rendered by Los Angeles-based director Vincent Haycock.
"The indelible experiences of Trevor Noah's past have been parlayed into his memoir, Born a Crime, a history of a life living under racial divide.READ the article
- Red Baraat Blows Hartford Hall Down Celebrating the Festival of Colors (Photos)
by Sachyn Mital 29 Mar 2017 // 12:15 PM
- 'Dead Rising 4' Feels Sanitized
by G. Christopher Williams 29 Mar 2017 // 10:27 AM
- 'The Chamber' Keeps the Drama and Suspense Going
by Paul Risker 27 Mar 2017 // 10:30 AM
- The Moving Pixels Podcast 'Reigns'
by G. Christopher Williams 27 Mar 2017 // 9:55 AM
- 'Steep' Loves Its Mountains
by Nick Dinicola 24 Mar 2017 // 10:58 AM
- Tibet House's 30th Anniversary Benefit Concert Celebrated Philip Glass' 80th
by Sachyn Mital 22 Mar 2017 // 3:13 PM
- '2Dark' Is Not Too Dark
by G. Christopher Williams 22 Mar 2017 // 11:50 AM
- 'Two O'Clock Courage' Is Only a Quarter to Noir
by Michael Barrett 21 Mar 2017 // 3:45 AM
- 'The Last Guardian' Questions Its Fairy Tale Morality
by Nick Dinicola 20 Mar 2017 // 10:25 AM