1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
Tough one, but I think Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was the last one that really got to me.
2. The fictional character most like you?
The nameless narrator of the book Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. Obviously, it later on became a Hollowood box office hit movie. So, if you´re too lazy for the book just watch the movie, because it still hits a sore spot in almost everyone. A clver way of sticking it to “the man” and I am all for that.
3. The greatest album, ever?
Live After Death by Iron Maiden, a concert recording from Los Angeles at the peak of their carrer in ´85 with a bunch of songs from a brilliant back catalogue. That album always takes me back.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
Star Wars for sure. I am an official memeber of the Hyper Space community at StarWars.com so I am almost religious about that. My apartment is overflowing with Star Wars gear. I used to play Star Wars Trivial Pursuit once a week a few years back. We stopped because we all knew all the questions by heart.
5. Your ideal brain food?
Lost, the series. it’s actually sort of a religion now…
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
My band. We have been through so much together that it can sometimes amaze me that we are still here.
7. You want to be remembered for…?
Being a down to earth kinda guy.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
American illustrator Jim Phiilips.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
The classic Star Wars trilogy.
10. Your hidden talents…?
I flash each and every one of my talents no matter how little. Nothing is swept under the rug here… hahaha.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
“Don’t underestimate the power of the dark side.”
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
I have a complete mint collection of Nintendo Game & Watch dual screen handhelds, which I bought over the past few years at eBay. It was like bying back a piece of my childhood. It´s really geeky.
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
None of the above. I don’t wanna define myself as a person with the help of any kind of brand.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
I would never eat at Ritz, but if I had to I’d invite someone who could mess up the place real good. Probably Mark Athony ‘Gator’ as his young self before he went ape and killed a woman.
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
Back to Venice Beach when the Dog Town crew was established and street/pool skating was born for real.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
I´d go for a spa vacation with a sketchbook in my bag.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
Love. It´s a cliché, but clichés tend to reflect the truth
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
In Denmark. As far out in the countryside as possible. Away from everything and everyone.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
A bunch of music videos for different bands, including my own, a childrens book, and a clothing line.
- Multiple songs MySpace
// Moving Pixels
"Virginia manages to have an exposition dump without wordy exposition.READ the article