1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
The stupidest movies can make me well up. I don’t know why as I am generally quite cynical. I’m not going to embarrass myself by telling you guys.
2. The fictional character most like you?
Fritz the cat.
3. The greatest album, ever?
Frank Zappa’s Lumpy Gravy. This is a terrible question for me to have to answer, and an arbitrary response
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
5. Your ideal brain food?
Fresh vegetables, raw nuts.
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
Paying my mortgage, because it IS an accomplishment.
7. You want to be remembered for…?
Our recordings and the good times people had seeing our band play.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
The YouTube series featuring a Finnish guitarist “shredding” over video clips of famous rockstars.
10. Your hidden talents…?
Barista, vegan chef.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
You get out what you put into things… from my dad.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
Telefunken U47, 1964 Fender Jaguar.
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
Used clothes from the thrift store.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
Eh, can I go somewhere else instead?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
I think it would be best to leave that alone. Maybe to see Coltrane at the Village Gate in 1961.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
All three sound like they would stress me out.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
Miami Florida, for now.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
I thought you were a clown in 2000, never thought you’d actually get elected, you stupid jerk, prison is too good for you.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Trying to come up with 20 answers for your questions, then back into the studio.
- Multiple songs MySpace
// Sound Affects
"Lifestyle's penultimate track eases the pace and finds fresh nuance and depth in a rock classic, as Silkworm offer their take on the Faces' "Ooh La La".READ the article