1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
A book called A New Awakening by Eckhart Tolle.
2. The fictional character most like you?
I’m a character myself.
3. The greatest album, ever?
There’s 50 great albums . I listen to something one day and it’s the greatest I ever heard. Then the next day I hear something different I love just as much.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
The Twilight Zone.
5. Your ideal brain food?
Emotionally touching events which these days could be just about everything.
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
Entertaining the troops in Iraq. We’ve got to support those guys and girls.
7. You want to be remembered for…?
A kind hearted person who cared about people.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
Great male soul singers… Sam Cooke… Otis Redding… I love those guys.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
“At Last” by Etta James.
10. Your hidden talents…?
Cooking and yodeling.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
Never read reviews. If it’s bad, you get depressed. If it’s good, you can get a big head.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
The song, “Ghetto Child”, which I borrowed and then stole from my father, Johnny Clyde Copeland.
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
Lying around naked… only kidding! I like whatever fits. I’m not a designer type girl.
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
The 1950s. It’s not very far back but I’d love to see one of those old Soul Revues at the Apollo with Aretha, Otis and Sam Cooke starring.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
I like to travel to a spa with a hit man and take some Prozac.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
Champagne and chocolate but not mixed together.
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
Keep your promises and don’t change.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Getting ready to tour with my new CD.