1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
I’ve Loved You So Long (film)
2. The fictional character most like you?
3. The greatest album, ever?
Bob Dylan’s Blood On The Tracks
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
5. Your ideal brain food?
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
Sobriety - Because I have energy - Infinite fucking self love and energy, and I have passed through the ego fire ahhhh!
7. You want to be remembered for . .?
Music/ Painting, some kind of service in my late life, and a sexual face.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
People who work in the field of mental health and who deal with those struggling.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
The film 8 1/2 or mid career/life Picasso.
10. Your hidden talents . . .?
Sound effects with mouth. Slight levitation.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
Concentrate on today.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
This morning’s coffee.
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or . . .?
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
My Girl friend and a credit card.
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
10,000 years in the future- to see wazzzup??
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
Jungle retreat(ocean, no humans).
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
Vitamin water. Coffee from The Common (Toronto).
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
City - I get itchy and weird in the country unless I’m naked and violent. Preferably Toronto/Barcelona/NYC.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
If you pull funding for the arts, our country will be a log exporter.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Resting after a solo art show, and releasing albums and singles. About to tour again!
We all know how critical it is to keep independent voices alive and strong on the Internet. Please consider a donation to support our work as independent cultural critics and historians. Your donation will help PopMatters stay viable through these changing and challenging times where costs have risen and advertising has dropped precipitously. We need your help to keep PopMatters strong and growing. Thank you.