1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
Slumdog Millionaire. The Alchemist.
2. The fictional character most like you?
Light of X
US: 10 Feb 2009
UK: 9 Feb 2009
3. The greatest album, ever?
Parallel Lines, Led Zeppelin III.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
5. Your ideal brain food?
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
Arranging the strings on my album, Light of X. Because I had the wherewithal to stick with the task even though I wasn’t initially sure I had the ability. That’s always good for one’s self esteem! :)
7. You want to be remembered for…?
Being a great singer, songwriter, and musician.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
Bob Dylan, John Lennon, Patti Smith, Joni Mitchell, Chrissie Hynde, Sandy Denny, Eva Cassidy, Dusty Springfield, and Neil Young.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
“Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun” by Claude Debussy.
10. Your hidden talents…?
I can whistle between my fingers and stand on my hands.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
I follow the two-minute rule when it comes to taking care of tasks in my day: if it takes less than two minutes, do it then, if it takes longer than two minutes or you can’t get to it right away, log it in your action log or to do list to do later.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
My black Gibson 1965 335 guitar (bought).
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
Dusty of California
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
Barack Obama, or is that beyond him?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
Back to the Jurassic period, because I’m sorry, it would be the most wonderous thing in the world to see a live dinosaur.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
Spa vacation for sure.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
Tea, red wine, and chocolate.
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
“You’re doing a great job” or “Thank God you’re president!”
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
Enjoying life and putting on a great live show. :)
"PopMatters is on a short summer publishing break. We resume Monday, July 6th.READ the article