1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
An article about the Busby Babes, the legendary Manchester United Football Club soccer team that lost eight players in a plane crash in 1958.
2. The fictional character most like you?
Some people say Peter Pan because I refuse to grow up, but I totally disagree.
3. The greatest album, ever?
There are many great albums but if I have to pick just one it’ll be Odessey & Oracle by The Zombies from 1968.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
I know it’s one of these questions “AC/DC” or “Kiss”? But I have to say I like both. Though William Shatner is the coolest of all!
5. Your ideal brain food?
A hot shower in the morning does it for me.
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
I really don’t know what to say to this question….
7. You want to be remembered for…?
...having been a good friend, good husband, good son, good dad, honest and faithful person and a man who hasn’t wasted his life.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
Roger Nichols, a fantastic composer who wrote mega hits like “We’ve Only Just Begun”, “Close to You” or “I Won’t Last a Day Without You” in the ‘60s before becoming a gardener or something.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
The silkscreen works of Andy Warhol.
10. Your hidden talents…?
Backwards bicycle kick with my heels.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
If you made the wrong decision, don’t try to correct it. Make a new decision based on the new situation.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
My new winter jacket makes me very happy. It’s warm, light, looks good on me and has huge pockets! And it’s from Adidas and it was on sale! What more can you ask for, huh?
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
Firetrap jeans (new brand from England)
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
Roger Nichols, Peter Sellers, George Best, Gene Simmons, Stanley Kubrick, Claudine Longet, Edie Sedgewick and Penelope Cruz.
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
Maybe the swinging ‘60s in England (cool as fuck!), the Flower Power days in San Francisco (free love!) or New York in 2189 (just out of curiousity).
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
Spa Vacation together with Penelope Cruz in Japanese Onsen accompanied by some good sake and good Japanese dinner.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
Cherry Coke, teriyaki chicken, dark chocolate and good vintage port wine.
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
My dream: a nice city apartment in New York, Tokyo, Barcelona, Paris, San Francisco, Rome, Capri and Toronto.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
That she (chancellor Merkel) is doing a surprisingly good job and to keep going.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
I’m trying to be a good dad to my two-year-old son….
- Multiple songs MySpace
// Short Ends and Leader
"Mystery writer Arthur B. Reeve's influence in this film doesn't follow convention -- it follows his invention.READ the article