[20 November 2008]
1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
Red, the movie based on the book by Jack Ketchum.
2. The fictional character most like you?
Carrie Bradshaw (from Sex and the City).
3. The greatest album, ever?
Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon.
4. Star Trek or Star Wars?
5. Your ideal brain food?
Chicken and hummus.
6. You’re proud of this accomplishment, but why?
I’m proud of working my way up from the bottom because it trained me to be a better artist today.
7. You want to be remembered for…?
Being important to music and culture, and possibly changing pop culture.
8. Of those who’ve come before, the most inspirational are?
Andy Warhol, David Bowie, and Mother Theresa.
9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
The Pietà by Michelangelo.
10. Your hidden talents…?
There are none hidden.
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
My dad telling me to stop doing drugs.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
Inventing, building and paying for my “disco stick”.
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
1979 Mark Bolan (T-Rex) in concert, London, for the fashion inspiration.
16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
A cocktail of all three!
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
A cocktail of all plus sex.
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
New York City, Rivington Street…
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
Give peace a chance.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
My world tour, my next album, and my fashion… and my next video.